Tuesday, January 6, 2015

DT Day: Guest Mariana

Hello!  Happy New Year!

Today we're sharing a card from our guest Mariana.

This is another simple card using a pretty stamp set called Lucille Sew Perfect by Hero Arts/Basic Grey. I stamped the image and then the sentiment on a strip of patterned paper that belongs to a 6×6 pad collection called Sweater Weather by Lawn Fawn. I used Hero Arts Shadow Ink Mint Julep and Memento Tuxedo Black. I added decorative tape and stitches along two sides of the patterned paper. Finally, I just added three white hearts with KaiserCraft Basics Rhinestones Gems and then, I tied Earthy Hemp Twine around front panel. Very easy to make.
Well, that’s all from me right now, I will be back soon to share another project!
Thanks for stopping by :) Have a wonderful crafty week!

Products:
  




Pin It