Wednesday, January 14, 2015

DT Day: Lindsay

Hello faithful i {heart} papers fans! Before I get to my card, I just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed bringing you inspiration during my time with i {heart} papers.  The store closing was a huge shock for me personally, and to many other crafters as well.  Kate did such an amazing job of providing fabulous customer service and lightening fast shipping.  I certainly wish her all of the best in all that she does.  Thank you, Kate! My card is super clean and simple, using an ombre or gradient color scheme.  I chose the Backgrounds and Borders 1 stamp set from Wplus9, and stamped one of the patterns in a variety of blue inks from Hero Arts and Wplus9.
I stamped a simple sentiment, and added a few gems to finish it.  The store still has a plethora of sentiment stamps, as well as bling, and of course it's thirty percent off right now!  Go, and shop!
There you have it, a super clean and simple card.  Thanks for stopping by today, and I am sure we will see you around the crafty sphere!
Make sure you check in on our Facebook page, too!  

Pin It

No comments: