Friday, August 7, 2009

Five Minute Friday: Yellow Birdy, Hello, Friend

hellobirdfs

Hello! Have been enjoying all the sneak peeks this week? I’ve been having a blast making them for you and seeing what the DT has been coming up with.

I love this little bird from our exclusive new set Into the Forest and I thought it paired so perfectly with this pattern from 12x12 Lime Rickey Collection (on sale now!). I finished used my scalloped border punch and dotted each one with an Inkssentials white gel pen. I layered multiple circle Nesties for the bird and then added some Sunshine Yellow Flower Soft to him for texture. I finished it off with a small piece of faux suede orange ribbon.

Isn’t it cute???

Make sure to stop by on Sunday when the full releases of our first two sets are shown! I'll be taking tomorrow off to prepare!

Thanks for stopping by!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heart this card!

wendyp said...

this is adorable!!! Love that yellow. Such a cheerful card!

Tiffany's Epiphanies said...

Love the bright colors and the birds!

Lisa F said...

LOVE the fluffy bird! How adorable!

Ashley Newell said...

What a sweet little card!

Sarah said...

How CUTE!!! Is that bird! So yellow and fluffy!

Diane said...

Cute and "happy" card! Love it...cute birdie!

DeniseB said...

Very sweet chick, and love the card.
DeniseB

Mary Friederichsen said...

Cute card! And your right the DP and the little bird are perfect together!