Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Koi Shaker Thank You card

koishaker

Back when I was away in Niagara Falls, my good friend (and former downline when I was with SU!) Susan fishsat the Koi pond for us.  This was the thank you card I gave her.

The Koi are a Beta set and I stamped them with Palette inks, colored them and then cut them out.  I used microbeads for the shaker part.  The greeting is from the SparkleClear set Mini Messages.  This is a great little set and comes with gems too!   I used these gems under the greeting and then added a little bow in the corner from reversible black/silver ribbon.

Thanks Sue for fishsitting and thanks to all of you for stopping by!

7 comments:

Carolyn Mustopa said...

Love it!

Mary Friederichsen said...

Darling card Kate!
Is the shaker part a kit or is there a tutorial?

Have a great day!

whoistracy said...

Ohhh this is great! I love those little fish.

Cathleen said...

This is so cute, great thank you card!

Sarah said...

I love Koi!!! This is a great card!

Unknown said...

I love this card...
The fishes are stunning...

--
Michell
Are you scared to be alone at home need security

Joshua Jiraffe Designs said...

This is so cute! Love the colors too! Hey, thanks for leaving a message on my blog. Yesterday was my first day checking in, in oh so long. We've just completed a cross country move from the East Cost to Wyoming and I haven't done anything crafty in nearly two months! I would be more than happy to send you a template...just as soon as I can find which box I put it in!!! Actually, I think it might be eaiser to find than I think. Send me an e-mail message and I will forward it to you. Thanks again and I look forward to returning to your blog. Cheers!