Monday, August 17, 2009

Flowerpot Bee

beeclosed

These flowerpot cards are so cute! I saw a tutorial and knew I wanted to make one.

I’ve been rediscovering my love for kraft paper lately, partially due in part to Tracy. (Thanks!)

I used my SU! border punch for the flower pot. I stamped the bee from Hugs from a Bug in Palette Noir and colored him with my Prismacolor pencils.




beeopen One thing I LOVE about clear stamp sets (good ones) are that you can bend longer sentiments and that is exactly what I did here. Cute huh?

I stamped the flowers with Paris Lights Palette ink and colored them with the pencils as well. The centers of the flowers are colored with my Lemon Spica pen, although it is hard to see here. The ribbon is my favorite Faux Suede (yellow).

Do you like it? Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Cathleen said...

This is cute, cute, cute! I love your fun and happy flower pot!

whoistracy said...

So cute!! I've been seeing these flower pots all over. I think I need to make one.

Gretchen said...

How cute is this! I just ordered some of those Spica glitter pens (you big enabler!) even though I can't see the sparkle in your photo :)

LorettaL said...

I haven't done this pot yet... This is a very COOL card!

AJ said...

cute! i have never heard of the chicken girl line- but they are cute!

Jannie aka Chickengirl said...

so cute!!!