Monday, August 10, 2009

Unity is in the house!

CHA shipments have started to arrive and the Unity order is now available for you, including the exclusive store kit. Woo-hoo!

Also brand new are some of the Our Craft Lounge releases (many sold out in the first day but I've got a reorder in already so be sure to sign up for a restock notice if something is out) and new Impression Obsession winter sets.

Keep an eye on the NEW page to see all the new things!

Blog candy drawing is tomorrow. Thanks for popping in today! Scroll down for my crafty post today. It's a cutey!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Sooooooooo, I made my order. You twisted my arm. I had to leave some Unity in the store, so I'll hold off for now. ;)

I can't check back for more *new* products or I'll need to place another order before my next "planned" order. Thanks for all the GREAT products. This is FUN!

Gretchen said...

Woo Hoo! Getting my order together right now! Okay, now I need some new paper, when does that come in? (wink, wink)