Thursday, August 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Fence with Flowers

fenceflowers

Hello!  No IHP stamps today but the other DT girls still have blog candy and samples to show so make sure you pop over to them and see what they’ve got:

Lori
Meredith
Natasha
Shelly
Shannon
Judy
Tammy
Kendra
Loretta

Today’s card uses paper and a tag from the Happy Bird Day Caboodle kit.  I know, I know…I’ve been using it a lot (and I’ve got more to show!) but I really love the variety of projects I can make from a single kit that is only $8.  I also used some of the Shawl lace paper for the top and I think it makes the whole thing look like a fence.  I used a little strip of the Venise White lace ribbon and tied off the tag with some WIDE silk ribbon.  Love the silky ribbon and it is so easy to tie!  I added some Stickles around the tag to make it pop a little.

I fringed some “grass” a the bottom and planted some Funky Seaside flowers.  I love how it turned out and hope you do too!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

This is adorable. I love the colors you put together. Those little flowers are so darling!