Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Find Joy Everyday

Hello!  Happy Wednesday! Just a little mid-week  card for you.  I adore this Unity set, Could I Be Any Cuter? and my answer is no!  This is an adorable set! I freehand cut the little cloud, stamped the saying in Palette ink and then added a little gingham ribbon.  The bird is covered in Stickles and everything is colored with my Prisma pencils.  I *love* pencils on kraft paper.

Did you see all the new Zva bling and pearly stuff that came in this week?  Ooh…go check it out in the new section!

That’s it for today!  I hope you’re having a great week!  Thanks for popping in today!

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Ooo I love the colored pencils on the kraft paper too!! Cute- gotta try that and of course the sparkles are FABULOUS!!

Marlene said...

What a HAPPY card! :)