Friday, March 19, 2010

Five Minute Friday: Take Time for…

Hello! Happy Friday! Today’s card is a simple topper card using the new Hero Arts set, What’s Perking. I stamped the cup and the checklist in Palette Charcoal and then paper pieced the coffee gripper. The coffee has some Glossy Accents on it and the steam is Liquid Pearls Platinum. The designer paper is from Basic Grey’s Lime Rickey line. It’s so bold and bright and summery! I finished it off by just layering the checklist over a tiny scrap of red ruffle edge faux suede ribbon. See! Keep those scraps! I love the little checklist. You can check off coffee, tea, donuts, brunch, a walk or a friend – or a combination like I did here!



Picture 009 (Medium) I’m hoping for a calmer weekend than last. Last weekend we got pretty pummeled by the Nor’Easter (including a pretty bad hailstorm, as seen here) and have some house damage. I know people with far worse – trees fallen on their house and/or car, etc. so we were pretty lucky. Still, it was stressful and I’m looking forward to a quieter and more productive weekend. The weather is supposed to be GORGEOUS so I think I'm in luck!

Have a good one. Thanks so much for stopping in today!

1 comment:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Well despite the crappy weather you have had, it doesn't seem to have had any effect on your creativity. This card is wonderful! Here's hoping this weekend is a calm one for ya!