Monday, March 22, 2010

Juggling Bunny SC272

Hello!  We had an absolutely perfect weather weekend.  We went hiking on Saturday with the pup to Cheesequake State Park.  Despite getting a little lost (the trails were pretty beaten from last weekend’s storm and some of the markers were missing…so we got a little off track) and walking over 6 miles (double what we planned!), we had a lovely weekend.  I even found some crafty time to play along with OCL’s sketch (scroll down if you missed my Saturday post) and this week’s SCS Sketch

I used the new Chicken Girl Juggling Bunny digi and printed her on medium weight Copic cardstock.  I used my Nesties Tags Trio to cut out the digi sentiment.  The papers are from the new SEI Happy Day line and I used my circle Nesties for the main image and then finished it off with some fabric covered egg embellishments, a scrap of lime glimmer ribbon and some sparkle gems.

Thanks for popping in today.  I hope you have a great week!  Be sure to check the new section of the store.  I added just a few goodies over the weekend!

3 comments:

Marlene said...

Adorable little juggling bunny card. Love the pastels.

Lori said...

So sweet!

Jaspere said...

This is so cute. Love how you added eggs to the card.