Friday, March 26, 2010

Five Minute Friday: Cloud Shaped Card with Rainbow

Happy Friday!  I’ve been itching for Spring and with the weather we had last week – all blue skies and mid-60 degrees – I was inspired.  I freehand cut this shaped cloud base from a standard A2 card made with our new Copic Heavyweight cardstock.  It’s a nice 120 lb. weight and is perfect for one layer cards.  Then using Unity’s Could I Be Any Cuter? stamped the rainbow in Palette Charcoal and the greeting in Palette L’Amour Red.  I colored it with my Prisma pencils and then used some Glossy Accents on the rainbow part and some Liquid Pearls on the clouds.  I didn’t do a thick coating because I wanted the pattern on the clouds to still show through.

I hope you have a great weekend!  Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

Mariah said...

Absolutely adorable...love the shape! Enjoy the weekend, looks to be sunny but cold again! :( Maybe one of these days it will stop raining, the rivers will recede and we can enjoy the outdoors for a solid block of time?! Just in time for allergy season!!

Marlene said...

Now THAT is a cute card!

Bonita Rose said...

love it, I'm a huge Unity fan.. love it!

Gretchen said...

Adorable! You are good at those clouds!