Friday, March 5, 2010

Five Minute Friday: Donut!

Hello!  Happy, happy Friday!  My hand is healing but isn’t fully useable quite yet.  But I did manage to dig out some scraps that were perfect for what I imagined, which meant I could make something for Five Minute Friday, since my cutting and scoring was already done for me.  :)

I used my NEW Big Scalloped Petite Borderabilities to create the scallop.  I think I am going to be using these A LOT.  I really love the size and they are perfect for your A2 card size.  The background is the A2 Polka Dot Quickutz folder and the saying and donut are fromthe new Hero Arts set, Have a Donut.  They are both stamped in Palette Burnt Umber.  I colored the donut with my Prismacolor pencils (and scribbled over the word ‘donut’) and then went over the glaze with some Icicle Stickles.  I just smeared it with my finger to get full coverage.  I looks good enough to eat if you ask me.  Mmmm…now I want a donut.

That’s it!  I continue to add new goodies to the store almost every day and there is still more coming.  New My Mind’s Eye papers are here and are adorable!  Be sure to check the new section of the site to see everything!  New Nesties are here too (including the one I used on this card!)

Have a great weekend.  We’re supposed to be getting some nice weather finally and I think we’re going to try to go hiking with the pup. 

Thanks for popping by today! Now, go get a donut!

1 comment:

Marlene said...

That donut looks good enough to eat! This is so cute!