Monday, February 24, 2014

DT Day: Lindsay

Hello i {heart} papers fans!  Lindsay here with you to share a fun little card I made using a few great products from the store.  Let's take a look, shall we?
I started with the fun new background set from Wplus9, called Borders and Backgrounds 3, stamping it repeatedly on my card base with Versamark Ink.  I then heat set it with white powder, and covered the card front with blue inks, in a gradient, to look like the sky. 
I then took the Paper Smooches set, Party Posse, and fussy cut my colored sheep.  Isn't he cute?!  I popped him up onto my card base, and added a strip of black cardstock, heat embossed in white with part of the sentiment.  As a last addition, I die cut "Happy" from the Paper Smooches die set, Birthday Words out of white cardstock and adhered it.  After rounding the corners, I added Glossy Accents to the eyes.
Thank you for joining me today!  Be sure to stop on over to the store to see all of the brand new goodies that are there!  Fun!


Make sure you check in on our Facebook page, too!  We share news, updates, inspiration, and the occasional giveaway!

Pin It

No comments: