Thursday, February 13, 2014

Guest DT Day: Suzanne

_DSC0003

Suzanne is here today with a card for i {heart} papers - I will be their guest through the end of the month, and am having so much fun. I started this one with Crate Paper's 6x6 patterned paper pack from The Pier collection. I stamped the background sheet using hearts from Paper Smooches' Sweet Hearts stamp set using Memento Luxe ink in toffee crunch. Next I trimmed a piece of floral paper and diecut it with the Paper Smooches Borders 2 die...I kept layering all of the bits and pieces (stickers and embellishments from this Crate Paper collection) and added the gold glitter heart, which was cut using the Paper Smooches Hearts Dies. Hope your day is happy! Thanks for stopping by!

Make sure you check in on our Facebook page, too!  We share news, updates, inspiration, and the occasional giveaway!

Pin It

No comments: