Thursday, February 6, 2014

DT Day: Vera

Hi everyone. Vera here today to share my i {heart} papers project.

For my project today, I played with a couple of my favorite sets from Wplus9, the Fresh Cut Floral and Fanciful Feathers. I just love the versatility of these two sets. Usually, I tend to stick to a safe, fail proof color combo. This time, I should be brave and try out unusual color combo.

Here's what I came up with:



Having the Fresh Cut Floral matching die and Fanciful Feathers die really help in making this card in a jiffy. Honestly, I actually not sure how I feel about the color combo. I think whenever you step out of your comfort zone and trying something new,  you often end up questioning the result, because it's not something you're used to.

What about you? Do you have a go to color combo or do you like to try out new color combo?

Anyway, I hope you enjoy today's card. New Wplus9 sets are coming out in a few days. Make sure you check out i {heart} papers store so you can get all the new goodies in your hand. Have a fabulous day, peep.

Make sure you check in on our Facebook page, too!  We share news, updates, inspiration, and the occasional giveaway!

Pin It

No comments: