Thursday, February 20, 2014

DT Day: Sarah

Hello i {heart} papers fans! Sarah here today sharing a card with LOTS of new goodies available now in the store!



Have you seen the new Technique Tuesday stuff in store? For this card I paired the Geotag Die with the Favorite Geotags Stamp set. I embossed the geotag with one of the Woven folders. That cool layer underneath is the new Cool Tab Card die - designed for pocket scrapbooking, I love it as a layer on a card! I've backed it with vellum. 

The papers I've used are from the Fresh Cut pad by Basic Grey - LOVE!

That blue ink is Teal Zeal Memento Luxe, my new fave! I smooshed some onto a clear block and picked it up with a waterbrush for the splatter effect.

Another new fave is this Neon Pink Hemp Thread, lighter than twine, you can do so much with it! Of course I had to finish off with some Hot Pink Sequins!




Thanks for visiting today - now run and shop! As I type this, there is only one each of the geotag die, thread and sequins left in stock :-)

Make sure you check in on our Facebook page, too!  We share news, updates, inspiration, and the occasional giveaway!

Pin It

No comments: