Friday, February 7, 2014

DT Day: Tracy

Oh boy do I have a fun little card for you today! I paired up these fun Icon Fill in the Blank dies from Avery Elle with a sentiment from WPlus9.


My inspiration came from this week's Retro Sketch and the scraps of decorative paper I used here. I just layered my paper flags, then my sentiment panel, and added the balloons with twine. Tied the twine strings together with a little bow and finished my card off!
Balloon Birthday Recipe Cardstock: MFT sweet tooth Decorative Paper: GCD Studios Stamps: WPlus9 Strictly Sentiments 1 Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Accessories: Avery Elle Icon Fill in the Blank dies, Divine Twine black licorice, square punch, Zva dimensionals

Make sure you check in on our Facebook page, too!  We share news, updates, inspiration, and the occasional giveaway!

Pin It

1 comment:

Libby Hickson said...

Love this Tracy - so cute!