Tuesday, May 13, 2014

DT Day: Guest Jocelyn

Hi! It’s Jocelyn Olson from Red Balloon Cards. I’m back again for my second month as one of the Guest Designers.

Today, I’m sharing a summery freestyle/collage card. i {heart} papers has such a great mix of supplies—it was easy to find various products to make a scrappy card. J


I started with stenciling White Embossing Paste on the background of the card. I wanted the circles to look like bubbles…I’m not sure that they do, but they are fun. J I hand-cut and layered papers from the awesome #Summer paper pack. I added a layer of linen vellum over the papers to lighten the look.

On the bike journaling card in the #Summer paper pack, I stamped the Technique Tuesday Classic Ali Edwards sentiment. Here’s a close-up:


I added a few details to the card, like the Essentials Enamel Dots, the Hello Sunshine Mixed Sequins, and some stitching and misting.

Thank so much for stopping by!

Make sure you check in on our Facebook page, too!  We share news, updates, inspiration, and the occasional giveaway!

Pin It

No comments: