Monday, May 12, 2014

DT Day: Vera

Hi everyone. Vera here. 

Today, I have a fun & cute mini card to share with you all. This time, I decided to play with some patterned paper and the cute chipmunk from Lawn Fawn Into The Woods set.


I cut the hexagon shape from the patterned paper from Simple Stories 24/7 6x6 paper pad as I only want to cover part of the card. The "hello" is also from the same paper pad. For extra detail, I covered the word with Wink of Stella Brush Glitter Marker (in clear).  In my opinion, a little shimmer never hurts. It just make things prettier. :)

There's more stuff added to the store. Check out the newest additions HERE. Thank you so much for stopping by here.

Make sure you check in on our Facebook page, too!  We share news, updates, inspiration, and the occasional giveaway!

Pin It

No comments: