Wednesday, May 14, 2014

DT Day: Lindsay

Hello i {heart} papers fans!  Lindsay here with you today, to offer you a bit of inspiration using some of the products found in the store.  I just love the latest Avery Elle's Weather It stamp set, along with the Weather It dies.  I used both on this card today.
I started with a piece of springy patterned paper, and adhered a block of vellum to it.  I then trimmed a banner shape from more patterned paper, that I had stamped my sentiment onto.  I tied a bit of Baker's Twine around it.
For the umbrella, I stamped the image, along with some hearts, and then die cut it from yellow patterned paper, adhering it with foam tape, and looping the umbrella handle under it a bit.  I then added a sprinkle of Lawn Fawn Sequins to finish it. I hope you found a bit of inspiration here, and are able to get creative today!
Make sure you check in on our Facebook page, too!  We share news, updates, inspiration, and the occasional giveaway!

Pin It

No comments: