Tuesday, May 20, 2014

DT Day: Sarah

Hello IHP fans! Sarah here today with a pretty tag using lots of goodies you can find in store!


Did you know many of the wonderful companies stocked at IHP have challenges? I love to use these as a basis for creativity. This week, Avery Elle have a botanical challenge. It was fun to look through my Avery Elle sets and see what would work!

I used the Blueprints 9 die set as the base for my tag. The pretty paper from the Mildred collection was scalloped with another die from this set (then mostly covered with a doily - ha!) I've used lots of Hero Arts shadow inks for the pretty bouquet stamping using the Love Notes stamp set, and Gray Flannel Memento Luxe for the sentiment that comes from Save the Date.


 The enamel shapes are from the Mildred collection also. I love to have tags like this on hand, in a pinch you can wrap a gift in seconds! 

Make sure you check in on our Facebook page, too!  We share news, updates, inspiration, and the occasional giveaway!

Pin It

1 comment:

Yana Smakula said...

beautiful tag! Thank you for joining us at the AE Challenge!