Thursday, May 15, 2014

DT Day: Sheri

Hello IHP fans!  It's Sheri here.  Can you believe that it's already the half way point for May?  Well you know what that means...the school year is coming to an end and for some of us we will be celebrating Graduations for the Class of 2014!!


For my Grad card I thought that I would try using my new Speech Bubble die from Lawn Fawn that I picked up in my last IHP haul.  Seems like these type of cards are everywhere you look so I couldn't resist!!

Paper: Let's Polka 6x6 pad (Lawn Fawn), Black CS, White CS, & Velum; Stamps: Bold Buzzwords (Paper Smooches); Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento & Fog (Avery Elle); Dies: Stitched Journaling Card (Lawn Fawn) & Speech Bubble Die (Lawn Fawn); Tools: A2 Woven Folders by Lifestyle Crafts & Scor-buddy; Other: Black Sequins, Hemptique Twine, ATG Tape, & Number stickers (Studio 112)

Thanks so much for stopping By!  Have a wonderful day!

Make sure you check in on our Facebook page, too!  We share news, updates, inspiration, and the occasional giveaway!

Pin It

No comments: