Friday, June 12, 2009

Five Minute Friday Apple Thanks

fmfthankyouapple

Happy Friday!!  Today I have a very clean and simple card for you.  This apple stamp is from the Designer Fruit (Sparkle Clear) set.  I love these Sparkle Clear sets…they are a great price and come with some bling!  I stamped it in Palette Noir and then colored it with my Red and Melon Spica pens

I used my Nesties to make the little frame and then stamped the greeting from Chelsea Greetings also in Palette Noir.  I finished it off with some red/white dot ribbon.  Easy peasy! 

I hope you have a great weekend!  Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Ann said...

Cute and sweet! Have a great weekend!

whoistracy said...

Oh I didn't even see that set! I love fruit, too. Must put this on my next order. Such a cute card Kate.