Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Winners!

Congratulations to Ceal Pritchett! Congratulations!!! Her blog is Simply Beautiful and I think this card is also simply beautiful!  She is the winner for the challenge that I hosted this past week during the Stampin’ Out Alzheimer’s fundraiser.  Her FlowerSoft prize package is on the way!

To everyone, thank you so much for playing. I really enjoyed looking at all of your creations!

Also, I’d like to send goodies to all of you who posted that you donated on my SOA thread.  Please email me your address so I can get your mystery goodie box in the mail! 

 ronwalk2 An update on the mailman…here he is carry my 20 some-odd pounds of packages.  Now you see why I baked him cookies and made him the little mailbox gift.  *grin*

Thanks for your comments and for stopping by regularly. 

I really appreciate it!

No comments: