Friday, June 5, 2009

Five Minute Friday Feltie Hi!

fmffeltiehi

Maybe I should just start calling Fridays “Feltie Fridays” instead of “Five Minute Friday.”  I think this is three weeks in a row, isn’t it?  I can’t help it!  Can you blame me?  These little critters are just SO cute.

I love the brightness of this card and it was so simple to throw together.  Two little Felties and their branch and some Spring All Over Glittery Alphabet stickers, some super cute paper and voila!  I tell you, the most time consuming part of this card was hunting down the exclamation point on the alphabet sheet!

So that’s it.  What else?  Umm…I’m expecting some new goodies this coming week from Basic Grey and Zva Creative.  YUMMO!  So be sure to check back next week.

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Awww, sweet card!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Oh my...how did I miss these cutie pie felties???? You've done a spectacular job of showcasing just how adorable these look on a card. Awesome job there Kate!