Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Doggie Treats and Christmas card

platter Oops! I found another lost project that I never posted.

Back when I was baking all of my Christmas cookies and making cookie platters like these, I decided I needed to make some doggie cookies (from my favorite doggie cookbook, Better Food for Dogs) too! So…I did! And then I needed a way to package them!doggietreatsgift

So I used one of the great Lauren Meader’s templates and made these cutie little boxes using some Heidi Grace paper and a little strip of Shawl paper for the edge. I used my Circle Nesties to cut the window and the tags on both the box and the card. The sheer red polka dot ribbon and metallic gold string on the box was my finishing touch.

The box is held together with i {stick} papers, of course. The greeting is from Jolly Christmas and is stamped in Palette Noir. Our vet, our poop lady (the BEST $10 I spend every week!), our obedience school classmates & teacher and a few friends got these.

Sorry I forgot to share this earlier but isn’t it nice to remember Christmas now that it is all over? *wink*

Oh…speaking of Nesties…don’t forget that all of the new ones being released at CHA are on PREORDER right now. Don’t wait – Spellbinders is ALWAYS backordered almost immediately after CHA so to ensure that you get yours, be sure to preorder today! I will be basing my CHA purchasing on these preorders.

Thanks for stopping by today! I leave bright and early on Saturday to head to California for CHA and meet up with a few of the design team for our DT dinner on Saturday night. YAY! I’m so excited to see my girls!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Cheryl Hirzel said...

Such cute treat holders! TFS and thanks for the Nesties advice!