Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ellie and Juliette

elliejuliette

Oops!  I just realized this was saved as draft and I never posted it!

This is one of my favorite sets, Birthday Wishes from our exclusive line of stamps from Chickengirl Design.  This is Ellie, (stamped in Palette Charcoal) as I’ve named her.  She is colored with Prismacolor pencils.  The DP is from the SEI Juliette line and is called First Kiss.  It is cut with Labels One and wrapped with 1” Satin ribbon.  The brad holding the little tag is from the Bittersweet Glazed Brads and the greeting is stamped in Palette Toile Pink.

So there you have it!  I’m busy getting ready for CHA (that’s why there are about 800 items on sale right now – as they sell out they’re disappearing).

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great day!

3 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

I don't know why you would be hording such an adorable card. That plaid papers is so cute with this sweet little packaderm.

Mariah said...

Love the little Elephant...can't wait to see what you bring back from CHA!

whoistracy said...

So cute Kate! Love all the pink you used here.