Friday, January 22, 2010

Five Minute Friday: Bell Ornament Thanks

Happy Friday!  I’m back with a Five Minute Friday.  I’m continuing my series of holiday thank you cards.  I took a scrap of Ivory cs and embossed it with my A2 Snowflake folder.  Then I wrapped a scrap of red faux suede ruffled edge ribbon, finished it off with a die-cut bell ornament from the Good Cheer line and stamped my Chelsea Sentiments in Palette Noir.  The DP is also from the Good Cheer line.  I used a rhinestone brad from my stash to finish it off.

That’s it!  Five minutes!  Have a great weekend!  Thanks for stopping in today!  I leave bright and early for CHA tomorrow!  I’ll try to do some posting from there but I’ve got some real posts scheduled just in case!

2 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

that is so cute! love that ribbon, too!

have a great time at CHA!!!! :)

whoistracy said...

Have fun at CHA! So jealous of you all!!!