Friday, January 15, 2010

Five Minute Friday: Musical Ornament Thanks & request

Happy Friday! First I want to wish my friend and DT member Lynn a very happy birthday. I'll see you at CHA soon and can give you a big hug then!

The CHA sneaks have begun! Cosmo Cricket has some on their blog and they're running a little contest. Can you do me a favor and hop over to THIS POST and give i {heart} papers a little shout out? THANKS!!!

For today's Five Minute Friday card, just like last week’s, I took a scrap of Ivory cs and embossed it with my A2 Snowflake folder. Then I wrapped a scrap of red faux suede ruffled edge ribbon, finished it off with a die-cut ornament from the Good Cheer line and stamped my Chelsea Sentiments in Palette Noir. The DP is also from the Good Cheer line. I tied a little scrap of metallic gold string at the top as a hanger.

That’s it! Five minutes! Have a great weekend! Thanks for popping in! Be sure to stop by on Tuesday for an IHP DT Challenge.

2 comments:

Mariah said...

Have a great weekend!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Awww...thanks for the well-wishes. I'm taking Deb's advice and carrying on the birthday festivities clear through CHA...so watch out girlie! HA!