Sunday, January 24, 2010

IMG00750.jpg

Just a quick post before I head to bed...

We had our DT dinner tonight and had a blast. Ashley (from our Petal Press team) joined me, Lynn, Deb, Lori and Kendra. It was so great to meet Ashley in person and spend some good time with the other girls.

Then Ashley and Kendra ran off to other engagements while the rest of us met up with Susanna from PCP and headed to the huge SEI party. We all got gorgeous shirts from their new line, Claire. GORGEOUS. Oh, and we each got a sampler pack of paper that has one sheet of every new paper from their new lines. YAY!!!

I ordered all 3. Their new Happy Day birthday paper is my fav.

In other news Spellbinders is not only releasing big scalloped ovals but also squares, circles and rectangles. SO EXCITED about those!

I can't update the preorder section from here but feel free to leave a comment if you think you're going to want these other shapes.

That's it for now. Thanks for all the responses so far to the survey.

Hopefully my internet will cooperate from the floor tomorrow.

Stay tuned!

3 comments:

i'm with the band said...

Oh goody! I LOVE SEI!
Sounds like you guys are having so much fun!

Megan said...

Ummmm YEAH we're going to need those shapes! Plus, one of each of the SEI! I'm glad yall had fun!

LorettaL said...

THis is always the most wonderful time of the year!!