Monday, January 25, 2010

Tired feet!

Wow! My feet are exhausted. Actually, as my friend Susanna said "my everything is tired!"

But it was a great day. And I bought lots of amazing stuff! Coming soon highlights...

- all 3 new Graphic 45 lines in 8x8 pads
- all new Basic Grey lines including their new kraft line
- lots of new yummy ribbons including pompom trim and some gorgeous taffeta that is kind of like a strong bodied silk. GORGEOUS sheen to it.
- new My Mind's Eye papers
- new and old October Afternoon so I'll be fully stocked!
- BLING baby! New Zva!
- Glossy Accents in white and black!
- SEI, all 3 new lines in 6x6
- UNITY
- Cosmo Cricket, all new lines and replenished old ones

Tomorrow I have an exciting breakfast meeting in the morning and then back to the show for another day. On the agenda is Spellbinders (we stopped in today but I didn't put my order together yet), Hero Arts, OCL, Stampendous and Copic. And, we'll see what else I come across!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: