Friday, January 29, 2010

Survey winner! AND my first CHA delivery!

25dollar First, thank you to each and every one of you who completed the survey. I got a lot of really great feedback and think that these occasional surveys are something I may do again in the future. Of course, you’re always welcome to email me feedback if you’ve got something to say. A few of you did send me extra comments when you replied and I really appreciate that. I want to make the store as easy to use as possible (I got some feedback about the organization of the new and sale items and I’m checking to see if that can be sorted by date rather than alphabetically) and offer the best products with the best customer service. I can only do this with your feedback about what you’d like to see and how I’m doing. So please, don’t hesitate to ever email or call me if you have comments!

And now…congratulations to CAMMY WALL! She is our random winner of the $25 gift certificate. I’ll be emailing you your gift certificate code later today.

Thanks to everyone…and I truly mean that, who participated. Have a great weekend. I hope to get some stamping in but first I need to unpack from CHA!


ETA: HOLY COW! My first CHA delivery just showed up. All the new ultra fine Flower Soft. And I thought I had the fastest shipping around! :) It'll be up on the store later today.

2 comments:

whoistracy said...

Wow, that was fast!! Congrats to Cammy.

Joanne Gilch said...

Some day I would love to go to CHA just to see all the excitement not to mention the goods! Way to go Cammy for the big win. AQnd Kate, aren't you glad to ber home?