Saturday, December 6, 2008

Ack! 20! days!!!

Ack! Only 20 days left (19 by the time this post goes live!) until Christmas. I am so far behind this year. Not only are my cards not in the mail but I haven't even settled on a design yet. Yes, this weekend is it! I've also got to get my decorations up this weekend. So no card today but there is some new stuff in the store. I've started to get some Valentine's Day stamps and my basic Nesties have been replenished. They are backordered on the Labels One.

So, hopefully later this weekend I'll have something crafty for you.

BIG NEWS over at our group on PCP. We hit 100 members and this weekend for them (or any new members that join the group) there is a special sale going on. So, go check it out, if you're not already a member!

To those that ordered during Black Friday that earned gift certificates, you should have received your code via email. If you are still waiting, please send me a message and I will resend your code.

Have a great weekend!!

No comments: