Thursday, December 25, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Cathleen!


Today, one of my DT, Cathleen is celebrating her birthday. I am so lucky to have her on my team and I would consider it a personal favor if you would stop by her blog on this super busy day and leave her a birthday wish. She has a gorgeous style and I'm sure you will be inspired by her.

I can only imagine how difficult it must be growing up with your birthday close to Christmas, let alone ON Christmas. Everyone is so busy with the season that it is probably easy to get lost in the shuffle.

So...let it be known - today is CATHLEEN'S birthday (and her twin sister's, too!).

Oh yeah...Merry Christmas too! :)

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you're enjoying your time with loved ones and eating lots of yummy food.

Be sure to stop in tomorrow for some big announcements! You won't want to miss it. Trust me!

No comments: