Thursday, December 11, 2008

I know, I know


I know what you're thinking. You saw there was a new post here and thought, "Hey, she MUST have finished her Christmas cards!" Right? Wrong.

Instead I filled an order from one of my wholesale customers who NEEEEEEDED engagement cards because "lots of people get engaged over the holidays." Very true, I suppose. But, these got made in lieu of my Christmas cards. *sigh*

The heart shaped adhesive rhinestones made a perfect diamond, don't you agree? And that little ring was cut from some very old brushed silver cs from SU! It is a 1/2" circle punch and then the inner most circle on my Coluzzle. The square was Nestabilitied (yup, I'm sticking with it...I made it up the other day and now I'm using it!).

The gorgeous paper, which doesn't properly photograph because of the shimmer (yet another installment in my "Hard To Photograph" series) is the backside of the Noisette paper from the Chocolat collection. GORGEOUS paper, I say.

And finally, the ribbon band is made from the new 3/8" double faced white satin. It is SO smooth and silky. GORGEOUS ribbon, I say.

The greeting is one of my favorites, from my PTI anniversary set. LOVE THAT SET!!!

This version is pretty much the same idea, just in gold and without the DP. The greeting is embossed and the ribbon is PTI.

So, that's it! Tomorrow I'm really, really, really focusing on my cards. All of the elements are put together - I just need to assemble the actual cards (and fill them out, of course!)

I also plan to finish at least one of my remaining Decor Elements projects so that I can appreciate it a bit before I have to pack it up with the rest of my Christmas stuff!

Check back again soon! Thanks for stopping by!!

Oh, and don't forget Amber's blog candy!!!

No comments: