Monday, November 10, 2008

Antsy


For those of you who know me well, or at all for that matter, I have no patience. That is probably one of the reasons I started i {heart} papers to begin with! So, I'm sitting here waiting (not so) patiently for the Pierceabilities to show. Waiting, waiting, waiting. I've even made a spot for them on the pegboard in the storage closet for them to go on. Yup, I'm not very patient.

So, while I'm waiting, let me tell you about these fabulously easy cakes and beaded daisies. DT member Cathleen use them in her sample here but I thought I'd show you my sample as well. I love this card but it is SO hard to photograph acetate.

How simple is this? Take the cake, put some Diamond Stickles around the tiers and then stick a few beaded daises on there. Voila!

So that's it for now. Back to waiting for UPS to come and visit me. I'll let you know as soon as they show up! Stay tuned...they'll be flying off the pegboard - I'm sure of it!!

No comments: