Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Ongoing Saga of Pierceabilities

So I just spoke with a different person at Spellbinders (*cue angelic angels singing*). They are having me return my shipment and are getting prepared to issue a statement regarding the manufacturing issues. At this point they are not sure what they will do moving forward. They may reisssue them as Borderabilities since the cutting part is just fine but apparently getting the holes to be all the same size and punched through is more difficult than they anticipated. So, they are going back to the manufacturer to see if there is anything else that can be done. So, for now, they won't be available. Sad, but better than having (and paying for) a product that won't perform.

Hopefully a little later tonight I will have a home decor item that I've been working on to show you and I will be going through all of the entries for the "I Can't Call It Sticky Strip" contest.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: