Saturday, November 29, 2008

One (not so turtle) dove card


This is the card I made for the Paper Craft Planet 12 Days of Christmas challenge. Two turtle doves...so we could make a card with either a turtle or a bird. I opted to use my nested birds since I hadn't used them yet! The eye is a yellow 2mm gem. The Peace greeting is again from the PTI Merry and Bright Additions. What you can't really tell is the paper is a gorgeous shimmery white (from cutcardstock.com). I had used this chipboard ornament last year so I only had the outline left but I just traced it and cut it out and then covered it with some of the Christmas Cheer Star Foil paper. I love the gold on it! The top is the metallic gold string just wound around. The rest is pretty self explanatory, no?

That's it for today. I'm still trying to figure out what to do for my personal cards. The weekend is going by so quickly!!
Don't forget the Black Friday special runs through Sunday so go check it out!

No comments: