Thursday, November 6, 2008

Pierceabilities are en route!


Yup, they're on their way. They shipped on 11/3/08 and may even be here tomorrow!! As soon as I get them I'll make them live on the site.

One last reminder that Carolyn's blog candy ends tomorrow so head over there to enter to win Winter Shapes, a fabulous new set from Inkadinkado. Love that set! Get a jump on those holiday cards!

Have you seen all the yummy ribbon at the store? There going to be some blog candy coming up from one of the DT members with a super delicious ribbon sampler. You'll have to stay tuned to see which one of my talented ladies is offering that!

I'll leave you with this super simple card. I used my Oval Nesties to emboss and a 3D white clay vase. If you have never used this, they are SO simple...just glue dot them on! Just make sure you send it in a padded envelope or it will get crushed by the USPS. The roses come in bundles but you can easily pull them apart to stretch them. These are about the only flowers I can manage to keep alive. I am a HORRIBLE gardener.

Paper and ribbon are both from SU!

Stop by the check out all the new things listed at the store. We just got some DVD Tins in - perfect for making those holiday wishlists!

No comments: