Saturday, November 29, 2008

New Year's Eve invite


I can't seem to settle on a Christmas card, so I moved on to a New Year's Eve card. I actually don't usually do New Year's Eve at my house - we almost always go out - but when I saw this paper I knew I wanted to make an invitation for New Year's Eve!


My plan was a pocket card but things rarely go as planned! So, it may look like a pocket card BUT...it isn't.


I had the same problem photographing this as I did the mirror the other day because the silver is SO shiny and reflective. If you look closely, you can see ME in two of the champagne glasses!




Here is the inside. I just printed the information on cardstock vellum and glued it down. Very simple! Ah well, at least now the nagging "use me" which was calling out from this paper is over. Now, back to Christmas cards...

One last reminder that tomorrow is the end of the Black Friday special! Just a quick summary - free shipping on US orders $25 or more and for every $50 you spend, you get a $10 gift certificate towards a future purchase. Gift certificates that are earned this weekend will become active on Dec. 1.


Have a great rest of your weekend! Thanks for stopping by!


Kate

No comments: