Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ack! TOO MANY NEW GOODIES!!!

That's right...I have gotten SO many new goodies this week. The CHA orders are really starting to flow in and I get new shipping notices almost daily. It's causing quite a problem for my DT to keep up. :) They just want to keep ordering more and more!

Earlier in the week I got in the Three Bugs Caboodle kits. Very cute. Then I got in more Basic Grey stuff including the new 6x6 Marrakech pads and some Porcelain Collection packs.

Then just yesterday I got my order from GCD. I AM IN LOVE. Seriously. All of their papers are either glittered, shimmer, linen textured, flocked or die cut this time around. They're all gorgeous.

Need some convincing? How cute is this paper? It is glittered AND shimmered. And, if you're looking for elegant, check this out. The four new collections are Chic Bebe, Margarita, Spring All Over and Eye Candy.

Today I got my order from Best Creation. Remember, those are the people who make that AMAZING glitter paper.

Remember my scratchy, scratch video??!

Well, they only shipped me the silver in this order and not the colors I ordered but I did get the rest of the yummy papers. I couldn't resist - I ran into the studio and threw together this little St. Patrick's Day card with some of the new paper, some thick acetate as the base and my Just Rite Small Letter Set and 1-5/8" stamper. I stamped with Jardin Moss Palette ink and used SU! Garden Green for my scallop. And it needed those gold rhinestones on each of the scallops. And, because it wasn't blingy enough, I finished it off with a small piece of the new White Glimmer ribbon.

Here's a close up so you can see the clear embossing and glitter in the paper and the shimmer in the ribbon. Isn't it gorgeous?!! All of their papers are double sided, just in case you don't want to use this side.

I know there are a lot of items in the new section. I've been trying to pare it down but I don't want you to miss anything. You can view all so you don't have to scroll through pages and pages of items. A lot of those are scheduled to drop off 2/28 and 3/1 so make sure you check it out before then so you don't miss anything.

A few other things, Loretta and Lori both have blog candy going on. Loretta is giving away some paper and stamps and Lori is giving away a sampler of ALL of the Glimmer Ribbons. They both end very soon though so hurry up!!

Don't forget you have until Friday to participate in the Card Patterns sketch. I'm sponsoring this week and there is an amazing giveaway! Go check it out!

I'll be back Friday with a Five Minute Friday card! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: