Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Tracy!!

Who Is Tracy? She's the birthday girl! That's who!

Please join me in wishing her a very happy birthday! She is on my design team and is not only a wonderfully talented stamper but also sews, gardens and makes gorgeous earrings. She's also a self proclaimed Star Trek nerd. She could probably get 10 out of 10 on this ST Generations quiz. I certainly couldn't. Heck...until I was a sophomore in college I barely knew the difference between Star Trek and Star Wars! (Now I know, for the most part.)

(Note: These earrings are not her creations but I found these cuties on Flickr and thought they were appropriate!)

Oh! She's also a writer for Craft Critique so maybe she's helped enable your purchasing of some fantastic item. *wink* Or maybe, just maybe, she saved you some money by not endorsing a product. It's possible, right?

Anyway, I am so lucky to have her as part of my team. She's incredibly sweet (just like these birthday cake earrings!) and I wish her the very happiest of days! So please pop on over and wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

whoistracy said...

Aww you are just too much Kate! *hugs* Thanks for thinking of me today!!!