Friday, February 27, 2009

Five Minute Friday #9

Happy Friday! You know what that means, right? that's right...another installment of Five Minute Friday!

I'm back with another card made with the absolutely gorgeous new SEI paper, Garden Tour from the Bridgeport collection. It is a varnish paper, which basically means that parts of it are clear embossed, making it look like you did lots of work, but you didn't! I'm really loving this paper.

This is a super quick 4-1/4"x4-1/4" base of SU! Old Olive, layered with some SU! Basic Grey and then the panel of DP. The ribbon is the new magenta glimmer ribbon which is a dead on match for the flowers in this paper and PTI's Raspberry Fizz. Isn't it gorgeous?!! Can you see the shimmer in the picture?

And, just like when I use PTI's RF paper, I used my Palette Claret ink (I find it is a better match than my actual PTI RF pad!) for the greeting from the Expressions set. I used my oval Nesties to create the little tag and that's it!

It think this was really a three minute card but I'll use it anyway! Or, I could try to start a Three Minute Thursday instead...now THAT would be a challenge!!!

I hope you have a nice weekend. I'm looking forward to relaxing and getting some stamping done.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

whoistracy said...

LOVE this! The colors of the new SEI are gorgeous- just got them in yesterday. Yay! Thanks Kate!

Ann said...

LOVE this! I don't think I've got the willpower to resist this line. The colors are right up my alley. :D