Wednesday, February 4, 2009

CHA sample

This is new the Love Note paper from SEI's Lovebirds line. It is foil and so shimmery. I didn't want to cover it up so it is pretty simple. The colors in the paper are a strange combo - one that I would never have thought to combine. It looks to be SU! Groovy Guava, PTI Aqua Mist and then some foily pinks and a dark chocolate brown. Weird, right?

The base is PTI Aqua Mist, layered with SU! Groovy Guava and then DP. The little tag is made from the Small Scalloped and Small Standard Rectangle Nesties.

The greeting is from the SEI Windsor stamp set (on SALE) stamped in Palette Nude.

I finished it off with some pink metallic string and a few of the pink rhinestones from this assorted pack.

It's a little plain for my tastes but I wanted to show it to you anyway!

Thanks for stopping by! Don't miss my little video from earlier today showing you the amazing glitter paper!

No comments: