Wednesday, January 28, 2009

CHA - Day Four - Bye-bye!!

My last day...sniff.

I get on a plane in a little while. Wow...what a trip.

Today, I've got the latest addition to the IHP design team, Dee, covering for me. I'm actually heading out earlier than expected to try to beat the bad storm that is headed for the east coast.

By request, I stopped by the Graphic 45 booth. Oh, and I was sad (although not really surprised) that October Afternoon was a no show to CHA. Oh well!

Anyway, go stop over by Dee's blog and see what I've seen! :)

It'll probably be a few days until my next post. I'll have lots of catch up and orders to fill from being away. And, more importantly, lots of new goodies to start adding onto the site.

Thanks for checking in this week! I hope you saw lots of goodies that you like!! And, if you did - let me know! I'd love to hear from you!

No comments: