Saturday, January 17, 2009

Pre-Orders & shipping news

Just a quick post to let you know I've added a PRE-ORDER category on the site for things I'll be ordering at CHA. Of course if you order these things on an order with items that are in stock, I will ship whatever I have on hand and then ship the pre-ordered items to you when they come in AT NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU.

Right now the only things up there are the new Nestabilities but hopefully I'll have time at CHA to continue updating. Feel free to order now though! :)

I have also decided that despite the fact that USPS rates are increasing this week, I am KEEPING the minimum threshold of $40 for free shipping and not increasing it - at least for now. I need to see how much of an impact the rate increase has...but for now, it is all staying the same.

Have a great rest of the weekend!

No comments: