Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Fabulous Blog award


Ann over at Creative Antics tagged me with this little award. My first blog award...isn't it cute? She looks like so many of the FABULOUS Manhattan ladies I used to see when I commuted into the City. Boy, am I glad I don't do that anymore. I certainly don't read as much as I used to when I commuted but I get to sleep way later AND get to do more paper crafting. That's a win/win in my book!

:)


So, I'm supposed to list 5 obsessions and pass it on to 5 other bloggers.

In no particular order:

1. My Keurig...mmm...do I love that thing.
2. Cooking - I actually really enjoy cooking (and baking). I rarely follow recipes and just seem to have a natural inclination towards creating yummy stuff. Before starting i {heart} papers I contemplated starting a personal chef service.
3. Papercrafting - duh. I {heart} papercrafting stuff.
4. Internet/Blurfing - I *love* the internet. I love trivia and looking up stuff. I could have also credited this one to my Blackberry but I'll keep it general.
5. My friends - I have a magnet that reads "Friends are the family you choose yourself." This is SO true in my life.

I'm passing this little award onto:
1. Carolyn - she is fabulous and she still commutes into Manhattan everyday :)
2. Susanna - Papercraft Planet QUEEN! I can't wait to meet her at CHA!
3. Joan - Hysterical and talented. What better combination?
4. Judy - She was a member of my SU! downline for the years before I opened IHP. I can't wait to actually meet her at CHA!
5. Lynn - Another person I am so fortunate to have met this year online and that I will be meeting (for real this time) at CHA. We actually met briefly at the last CHA...this time it is for real!

Thanks for stopping by. I've got a crafty post that I'm working on. Check back at the end of the week. I'm still recovering from my dad's surgery and an unexpected additional medical situation that happened the same day. I've been playing Florence Nightingale all week. :)

1 comment:

Deb said...

Oh, Kate, you're gonna have so much fun! It is so amazing to have an online friendship and then finally to get to meet in person! I'm excited for you and can't wait to see the pictures you bring back!

Congrats on your blog award!