OK, so I think I am coming down with a little something. Just a sore throat, I hope. So, send well wishes my way. I REALLY don't want to be sick for the rest of the week.
Ten random things I learned today:
1. One box of Dayquil can cost more than you ever imagined. ($11.81, in case you're wondering). I nearly died.
2. Marianne is AMAZING.
3. Copics are not as scary as I thought.
4. I REALLY want a compressor.
5. People literally come from all over the world to come to CHA. Today I met two gals from Holland. Sheesh!
6. California is way more expensive than NY.
8. A one liter bottle of water can cost $6. I did not purchase said bottle of water.
9. There is a UPS Store in my hotel. I think I'll need that one later in the week.
10. California must have some weird currency that is sort of like cash. I'd like to find out what it is and see if I can use it to pay for my Dayquil and water.