Friday, January 23, 2009

Five Minute Friday #4 and CHA-bound!!!!

Hello! I'm here with a super quick post for Five Minute Friday and to give you my CHA plans. I can't believe that tonight I'll be in Anaheim! Woo-hoo!!!

But...just because I'm traveling doesn't mean YOU should be deprived of Five Minute Friday, right??

So, here it is! The base of this is PTI Dark Chocolate cardstock with a small layer of SU! Pretty in Pink. The DP is from the Sugardrop pack. I love this paper!

The hearts at the top are the puffy pink hearts, attached with some dimensional dots. I used Cinnamon Stickles to dot the dark brown flowers for a little but of sparkle.

It is so easy to make quick and gorgeous cards when you're using quality products, don't you think? The "Love You" is from the Many Hearts set, stamped with Palette Burnt Umber ink, directly on the DP. I Stickled the heart in the LOVE with Cotton Candy Stickles. I also Stickled each circle center on the bottom of the DP for a little extra shimmer.

See? Here's the close-up. The ribbon is the pink/brown reversible satin. I know I've said it before, but this ribbon is so silky and easy to tie.

Be sure to check in here for CHA updates starting tomorrow. My fun begins bright and early tomorrow, starting with my Copic Certification class - with the one and only Marianne. Then later tomorrow night I'll be attending the Splitcoast gathering for their advertisers and the Dirty Dozen. How exciting is that? I hope to meet some of my stamping heros (and some new friends) and have some pics to share with you.

For the rest of the week, I will be posting here, as time permits but I'll mostly be sending CHA pictures to various members of my own design team, who will be sharing them with you. So be sure to check here to see who is covering which day.

Thanks for stopping by! Next time I post I'll be nice and warm in Cali!!!

No comments: